When he landed on the moon, Neil Armstrong said, “That’s one small step for a man … one giant leap for mankind.”
We’re sure that you’ll go to the Moon with your project as well.
And those are our suggested small steps:
1) Get in touch. Tell us a bit about your game or game-related project. We’d love to learn about your vision, needs, goals, and restrictions (time, budget, etc.).
Cool fact #1: most inquiries are answered within 24 hours.
2) Someone from the team will reach out to you as soon as possible. Depending on the information you provide, we’ll ask for clarification, offer our thoughts, or send you a quote. If you prefer, we can schedule a call to discuss your project in more depth.
3) If you like our proposal and are ready to move forward, we’ll send you a final offer with the quote and a simple contract in plain English.
If everything looks good, both parties will digitally sign the agreement, and we’ll be ready to move forward…
4) To the Questionnaire! We’ll send you a short and sweet survey to ensure that you’re getting smoothest experience ever.
5) Once the previous stage has been cleared and the payment has been transferred, we’ll start with the production of the concept.
Cool fact #2: Our payment model is pretty flexible. An industry standard: 50% of the sum to kickstart the project and rest after the completion. For bigger projects, we’re offering milestone-based payments.
So you don’t need to have funds for an entire project right now, we can drop it into smaller milestones and work from there.
6) While working together, you’ll have one person to lead your project: either Oksana or Serge. You’ll be updated continuously on the progress over our internal project management system. It’s great because you can just pinpoint any area and comment with your feedback/request/t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶t̶.
Cool fact #3: You’ll have your private link on a password to our website where your project will live. You can invite your teammates or family there as well, so they can observe how the project is progressing or provide their feedback. They will see now that you have gotten a real job and are not just playing games! I told you, mom! You’ll have features to comment, approve/disapprove, view previous versions, etc.
As for the main communication channel, we’re everywhere you are. Most of our clients prefer email, so we do too.
But, if your workflow is better with Slack, Discord, Skype, Whatsapp, Telegram, Myspace, or Tiktok, we have no problem being and communicating where you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Short Answer: Heck no!
Detailed answer: We work with established studios, indie dev studios, and with individuals as well. Everyone has been pretty happy so far.
We don’t offer one standard price due to the nature of gamedev projects: every game is so unique with so many variables: tech requirements, dimensions (2D, 2.5D, 3D, AR, VR), time constraints, the scope of the project, etc.
That’s why we use an individual approach when estimating the investments involved.
But, as a rule of thumb, we prefer not to take projects with the investments lower than $300 because we love to give ourselves in full to the projects, and it costs us too much of both mental and financial power/energy to invest into kickstarting the project.
If you want to receive a competitive ROI (Return on investment), it’s hard to achieve it on a micro-budget.
There are a few ways to pay:
• We accept all major bank debit/credit cards;
(Individuals/Companies in the US only)
• Local Bank Transfer
(Companies in the US, EU, and the UK)
• Also, if you have a Payoneer account, we accept direct Payoneer transfers.